Kilner Vintage Glass Butter Churn; Delicious Homemade Butter in as Little as Ten Minutes; Large 34-Fluid Ounce Capacity; Recipes Included
Free Shipping Included! Kilner Vintage Glass Butter Churn; Delicious Homemade Butter in as Little as Ten Minutes; Large 34-Fluid Ounce Capacity; Recipes Included by Kilner at The Dinner Station. MPN: 0025.348/X. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Prepare, churn, rinse, flavor, store your butter with stylish precision The Kilner butter churn offers everyone the easy way to make their own
Product Description & Reviews
Prepare, churn, rinse, flavor, store your butter with stylish precision
The Kilner butter churn offers everyone the easy way to make their own delicious homemade butter, and makes a stylish addition to any kitchen. Simply place whipping cream into the butter churn, turn the handle, and in as little as ten minutes you can enjoy fresh and natural tasting butter. Included within the set is easy to follow step by step instructions as well as a selection of recipes.
Measures 10-1/2 inches high by 4-1/3 inches wide. BPA-free
The Kilner business was first established by John Kilner in the 1840's in England. Initially producing glass bottles and jars, it was towards the end of the 19th century when the original Kilner Jar was first invented. The original Kilner jar is as much-loved and successful now as it was 120 years ago. Its long-lasting popularity is owed to its distinctive pressure seal and iconic design. Put simply, households all over the world trust it to successfully preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables. In the 1900's, Kilner presented its innovation as 'the original and the best, all other brands are substitutes', a claim which remains relevant today, and is a testament to its impressive heritage.
Features & Highlights
- MAKE HOMEMADE BUTTER IN AS LITTLE AS 10 MINUTES: Kilner Butter Churn allows you to make your own butter at home with one simple ingredient, whipping or heavy cream; Dating back to 1840s England, Kilner is a leading European name in food preserving
- CREATE YOUR OWN INVENTIVE FLAVORS: Kilner Butter Churn brings the traditional method of butter churning into the 21st century, and allows you to create your own inventive flavors by adding herbs, spices, garlic or chilli, or whatever takes your fancy
- STEP BY STEP RECIPES INCLUDED: Makes butter within 10 minutes of churning; Includes a selection of recipes and a step by step instruction guide; Cinnamon & Honey Butter, Parmesan Basil & Tomato Butter, Chili & Lime Butter and Buttermilk Fruit Scones
- ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARATELY: Includes Butter Paddle Set of 2 (B00UVM81KS) and Glass Butter Dish (B00VIJWOTC)
- EASILY CLEANED: Handwash only, 34-fluid ounce capacity, Imported
4.3 x 10.6 x 6.5 inches
8.3 x 5.3 x 11.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kilner, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Fitz and Floyd
mpn: unknown, ean: 0742414390345,
Fitz & Floyd fattoria collection brings organic Enchantment to your kitchen. Sable points bloom along the glossy earthenware body of a serene-faced Himalayan Rabbit, imbuing it with life. Peek inside to find a generous space perfect for protecting bu...
By Le Creuset
mpn: 9101580009, ean: 0630870039550,
Decorative yet functional, this stoneware butter dish can go from refrigerator to microwave to table.Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling. Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from m...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0025398139750,
The muted colors of our Taos dinnerware were seemingly snatched from the pueblos of its namesake in New Mexico. Softened by the sun, the shades of khaki, darkened clay, and olive appear like chiseled stones around the edges of the dinner and salad pl...
mpn: 60595, ean: 0885108572297,
Botanic Garden lidded butter dish, 7-1/4 by 5 by 3-1/4 inches. Crafted from high-quality earthenware with vivid glazes. Hand-painted with blossoms, laurel leaves, and butterflies. Safe in microwave, freezer, and dishwasher; oven-safe to 340 degrees F...